SALE TIME

$1.00 Sale @ www.digidivaz.com

Saturday, May 19, 2012

postheadericon New Kit - Toxic Hazard


***Warning Warning Warning***
 Hazardous Materials found inside!!! 
Containing 50 Tagger sized elements and 14 papers, this kit will be great for tag makers looking for a a versatile taggin kit. For Personal Use only.






The PSP Project

My Scrap Kits are now available at The PSP Project

I am now selling my licensed artwork under the name Gothique Starr.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT

Follow Me

Click to join roodbits

Click to join Roo'd Bits and stay updated on all of my goings on.

DigiDivaz.com

Follow Us on Facebook

Links

Snag My Blinkie Code

Poser Tubes - Doll Bodies
Custom Heads, Tag Backgrounds
My Store - Best Value

Proud Designer For:

CT TEAM

Robin Robin Sharon

Toxic Licence

Categories

Followers

Licences